Hope everyone had a great weekend! The holidays are over and back to reality: Janet is back in Minnesota and I’m back at work. But glad I got to spend some time with Janet when she was here in Chicago.
We were nominated for the Liebster Award by Stephie Estie. (Thanks Stephanie!) Follow Stephanie if you haven’t yet, she has great tips and reviews on her blog. I will answer these questions first and Janet plans on answering later so look forward to her post.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 3000 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Random Facts About Myself
- I’m the youngest of six kids
- I sleep with a teddy bear (don’t judge)
- Favorite color is charcoal gray
- I’m on level 755 on Candy Crush
- The movie Wizard of Oz freaks me out
5 Blog Nominees
- Colleen of Makeup and Nonsense
- Romy of Ymor Beauty
- Alessia of Chic First
- Ari of Beauty Blogging Ari
- Joanna of Pores For Thought
5 Questions From Stephanie
1. What inspired you to write your blog?
Janet came up to me about starting a blog. Writing is not my strongest suit but I always wanted to blog about things that I am interested or tips that I’ve learned and hope people might enjoy and think it will be useful.
2. If you could pick one high-end makeup brand to try, which one would it be and why?
I would like to try Dior since I’ve seen some great reviews on WordPress. I’ve been eyeing on Dior Diorskin Forever Compact for some coverage.
3. What do you hope to accomplish in 2015?
Hmm…the only thing I want to accomplish in 2015 is to save enough money to buy a new car. It’s about time to replace my 11 year car haha
4. What is one staple item you couldn’t live without?
This is a tough one but I couldn’t live without Vasaline haha
5. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
I’m a design engineer so I’m on the computer all day. I try to write a post on the blog during my break time or when I’m running a program. I also help at my parent’s business after my day time job and weekends. But when I’m free I usually hang out with my friends and family.
5 Questions For My Nominees
- If you could choose to live in a different Country/City what would it be?
- If you were able to have one supernatural power, what would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What do you like the most about blogging?
- If you had to listen to one song forever what would it be?
Hope you all enjoy my answers be sure to visit and follow the bloggers that we’ve nominated to check out their answers if they want to participate 🙂