Happy Hump Day! Janet and I were nominated again for the Liebster Award by Tatum check out her answers here! Thank you so much Tatum for the nomination! Tatum has really great reviews and fashion tips. So, if you haven’t already go over to her blog and start following her 😀 Let’s get started with the questions
1. What is your favourite part of the day – morning, afternoon, evening or night and why?
I love the mornings! Brand new day and the feeling so fresh. Plus I get to drink my X amount cups of coffee in the morning without being judge 😛
2. What would you want to do if you had 1 week left to live?
Oh my! This question makes me a little sad to think but I will just want to spend the last week with the people that I love. I would want to leave this world being happy.
3. What is best beauty purchase you’ve made in your life?
I would have to say Sisleya eye lip contour cream only because it cost me an arm and a leg LOL I do feel a difference under my eyes and feeling hydrated. I love how soft it makes my lips too
4. If you could choose to have one over priced make up product for free, what would you choose?
Okay, I had to google this but it would be Guerlain Diamond Studded Lipstick because it is priced at $62K whhhhatttt?! LOL
5. If you had to choose between having a bangin’ body and having a gorgeous face, which would you rather have?
As long as I am happy with who I am, the physical stuff doesn’t really matters. But since I have to choose one…a gorgeous face so I can stare at myself haha
6. What do you think is the ideal age for a woman to settle down and why?
Yikes…I’m not even settle down and I’m reaching 30! LOL It all depends on who you meet. At first, in my past serious relationship, I thought an ideal age was 28. Now, I think 30. LOL! Oh no pressure on my boyfriend hahahaha I truly learned a lot from my previous relationship about myself and what I want in life. As long as you find out who you are and who you want in your life you can determine if you’re ready to settle down.
7. What is the one thing you would want to do right now which finances/circumstances does not permit you to do? (could be anything, really)
Buy a bigger house. LOL I love where I am at but I wish it was bigger and I wish to hire someone to decorate because I suck at that hahaha
8. If you could turn back time and change one decision that you made, what would it be?
I’m glad of all decisions that I made because if it was a mistake then it’s the only way to learn haha but I guess it would be not getting those macarons at Laduree in Paris sigh…
9. Winged eyeliner or normal eyeliner?
Winged eyeliner. Makes me look like a cat. meow.
10. What is your favourite lip colour?
I’m a nude color girl. Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect is my favorite lipstick right now 🙂
Thanks again for the nomination Tatum! Per usual we stink at nominating people but feel free to do this award too and let us know with the same questions. I hope you enjoyed my answers
Been so busy at work but not busy for a work selfie 😛 hahaha