I love finding easy recipes online and I love using my Crock pot because I don’t have to do much work. Here’s a quick and simple recipe to make some BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (I like to use Sweet Ray’s Original)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Trim off fats from the chicken. Sprinkle salt on one side of the chicken and place them in the crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine BBQ sauce, brown sugar, Zesty Italian dressing and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the crock pot over the chicken
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 5-6 hours
- Shred the chicken using two forks. Mixed well with the sauce and cover for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a bun or itself
I like to eat mine with sweet Hawaiian bread top with cole slaw 😋