Janet and I have been nominated by Jen and Jen for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks so much Jen and Jen! We are truly touched that we can inspire others especially since both Jens inspire us so if you haven’t followed these two ladies head over there and follow them! We are breaking the rules but we will not be nominating bloggers because it’s so hard to post on a phone haha But if you do want to be nominated so you can share your 7 random facts about yourself please let us know! 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Random Facts about Josie
1) I helped design the Illinois Emission Test Notice. I interned for the Illinois EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) in summer 2007 and this was my main project. I like when people get this notice people think of me 🙂
2) I went to a community college. I didn’t want to pay x amount of money when everyone learns the same thing for the first 2 years of college. I transferred after I completed my 2 year credit to IIT (Illinois Institute of Technology). Doing this I was able to pay off school loans in 1 year. Yay debt free
3) Like Janet, I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. My travel buddy is also a Hello Kitty form and she goes every where I go. She is a Rice Ball Head. It’s so dumb that it’s cute and no one understands her.
4) I have an Engineering-In-Training license. It means nothing in the real world
5) I had Invisalign. I completed my Invisalign last year in March. Now, I can show off my smile 😀
6) I don’t really like red meat or seafood. Yes, I am weird to most people hahaha I’m more of a protein/carbs kind of girl.
7) I don’t know how to swim and I’m terrified of water. Yes, silly. My first time in a life jacket was two years ago when we went to Mexico for Janet’s Bachelorette Trip. I kid you not but I almost drowned Janet to save myself hahahahahaha Poor girl. After that she steered away from me in the water.
Hope you all enjoyed my random facts. Janet and I are still in Arizona on our annual trip and we are posting pictures on our Instagram. Like every trip, I colored my nails!