Hope everyone had a great weekend! Janet is back in Minnesota and I’m back at work….waah! It was great having Janet back home in Chicago. But now back to reality..boo.
We were nominated for the Liebster Award by Stephie Estie (Thanks Stephanie!). We are so honored and grateful to be considered. If you haven’t yet, follow Stephanie for great tips and reviews 🙂 I will be answering Stephanie’s questions and Janet will answer them as well in a future post so look forward to seeing Janet’s answers.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 3000 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Random Facts About Myself
- Youngest of six kids
- Favorite color is charcoal gray
- Sleep with a teddy bear (don’t judge)
- On level 755 on Candy Crush
- Favorite fruit is honeydew melon
5 Blog Nominees
- Colleen of Makeup and Nonsense
- Romy of Ymor Beauty
- Joanna of Pores For Thoughts
- Alessia of Chic First
- Ari of Beauty Blogging Ari
Questions from Stephanie
1. What inspired you to write your blog?
Janet thought it would be a cool idea to start a blog together. Writing has never been my strongest suit but the idea of sharing my tips/reviews or random thoughts would be nice and hopefully useful to others. So, just knowing that other people are willing to read our post inspires me to write on the blog
2. If you could pick one high end makeup brand to try, which one would it be and why?
I’ve always wanted to try Dior. I’ve been eyeing on Diorskin Forever compact foundation to test if it will give me flawless skin
3. What do you hope to accomplish in 2015?
Hmmm…only thing I hope to accomplish is to get a new car. Most likely the end of the year to get the 2016 model yay! I want a hybrid, suv and good MPG. Can you guess what kind?
4. What is one staple item you couldn’t live without?
This is a tough one….I would probably say my glasses because I need to see!
5. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
When I’m not working on the blog…I am working at my job haha I’m a design engineer that sits in front of a computer. When I’m running a program or take a mini break I usually write on the blog. I also help my parents at their small business. And when I’m not working or on the blog, I’m hanging out with my friends or family
5 Questions For Our Nominees
- If you could choose to live in a different Country/City what would it be?
- If you were able to have one supernatural power what would it be?
- What is one song you can repeat over and over?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What do you find to be the most difficult part of blogging?
Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about myself and thank you again Stephanie for nominating us. I hope our nominees continue this award tag so we all can know a little bit more about each other. Make sure to follow them as well to see their answers to our questions 🙂 Thank you all for reading!