Good Evening/Morning! I can’t sleep so I thought I would blog
This tag is long overdue
We were tagged by the lovely World of Cos a couple of weeks ago and you can see her answers here for the This or That Tag. Josie has been busy as of late so hopefully she has time to answer this tag too, but for now here are my answers 🙂
I love tags and getting to know bloggers better by reading their answers. I’m terrible at tagging since I feel like all my favorite bloggers have already done this tag, but if not consider yourself tagged!! Just comment if you are going to do it so I can read since again it will be nice to get to know each other
This or That Tag Rules:
- State who tagged you(provide link) Answer all the questions
- Select one ‘This or That’ question for all your subbies to answer
- Tag 4 people to answer ALL the this or that questions on their blogs(provide links)… They say you really get to know people when they’re put in tight situations. Today’s “This or That” is going to do just that!” – eek I changed the rules, but please feel free to write a post and consider yourself to be tagged by us
- Blush or Bronzer? Blush! I’m almost embarrassed to say I have never tried Bronzer. I am Mexican and Japanese, but my parents were born and raised in Mexico so I grew up in the Mexican Culture. I say this because my mom has always hated when I even remotely looked tan. She would claim it signified the status of being poor and since she was bullied when she was younger, whenever I come home looking tan I get endless rants how I should take better care of skin and stay away from the sun. It’s funny because here (USA) tan means you were at the beach or vacationing somewhere fun, not to my mom she hates it! So instead of getting into the same argument we have had for years I steer clear of anything that makes me look tan or darker. I have stated before I adore my mom and her opinion matters a lot to me. I feel if I do dabble into Bronzer it would just make me look darker and that would be a major no no in my mom’s book. I love seeing it on other people so hopefully one day I can try it and hopefully she likes it on me too.
- Eyeliner or Mascara? Eyeliner, I thankfully was blessed with long eyelashes so can get away with no mascara
- Foundation or Concealer? Foundation, for it’s ability to be a multi use for my whole face
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? I think my countless posts of Nars Audacious Lipsticks say it pretty clear, Lipstick please
- Neutral or color Shadow? Neutral, but with shimmer. I need my shimmer!
- Sponges or Brushes? As much as I love my sponges, Real Techniques brushes have been killing it! Love them so much!!!
- OPI or China Glaze? I prefer Essie, but if I had to choose one of these OPI. I like the brush
- Acrylic or Natural? Natural
- Long or Short? Short, I love the look of long nails, but I am lazy with the upkeep
- Brights, Darks, or Neutrals? Brights of course! I feel they are happy colors and add a pop of color to any outfit
- Perfumes or Mists? Perfumes, especially Tocca
- Lotion or Body Butter? I love my Palmers Cocoa Butter. I lather it all over my body and it leaves it so soft
- Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash in Dove Winter Care. I love the smell
- Wax or Shave? Depends on my body part-Legs shave, everywhere else wax-I like how long lasting a wax is, except I love getting my eyebrows threaded. In emergencies I will get them waxed though
- Jeans or Joggers? Jeans, although at home I am always in joggers. I love my sweats too much and if it were socially acceptable I would go out in public with them.
- Skirts or Dresses? Dresses, I wish I could wear skirts, but these hips don’t lie and unless I want to go to the tailor I won’t be wearing too many of them.
- Stripes or Checkers? I love patterns so can I say both
- Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals, but I love my flip flops. I just always end up losing a flip flop when I am walking and walking on a dirty sidewalk is not my idea of fashion fun.
- Boots or Stilettos ? I wish I could walk in stilettos, but I have a terrible habit of tripping. I trip so much and run into things it really is a second nature. I can’t even count the amount of times people have rushed over to me to ask if I needed help, but me only to look at them puzzled and say “no thank you” since it is so natural for me to fall and get back up or run my face into a door or tree and keep walking like it’s nothing because it happens so often. A long winded answer to just say BOOTS lol
- Curly or Straight? Curly and big. Think Peggy Bundy and that’s what I want, but it always falls flat. I clearly was born in the 80s and the bigger the hair the better
- Long or Short? Short, again I am lazy and short hair is so easy to maintain. On that note, I do wear my hair long, but hope to take the dive into short hair for the New Year
- Bun or Ponytail? Bun! I love Big Buns and I cannot lie (lol) I love love love wearing my hair in a bun and then releasing it. In my head I think I look like a commercial where the girl flips her hair back and forth, but as one of my brothers told me “you look like a fool” lololol but I still love doing it
- Light or Dark? Dark although I do have dreams of one day going light. I have dreamed of light hair for years and years, but again up keep and how damaging it can be to hair have made me hesitant. Hopefully one day I can fulfill my dream.
- Hair Spray or Gel? Hairspray, I mean how else am I suppose to get my Peggy Bundy hair
- Rain or Shine? Rain, I like how relaxing it is
- Summer or Winter? Summer to be able enjoy more activities and I love outdoor festivals
- Autumn or Spring? Can I say both? I love Spring because pastel colors are my favorite and the blooming flowers are always a sight for sore eyes after a long winter, but Autumn, Autumn has my heart in a different way. I love apple/pumpkin picking, apple cider, and Halloween. Those gorgeous red, orange, and yellows, love love love. I always have fun making leaf collages with my son and pumpkin carving ❤
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate all the way
- Fashion or Beauty? Fashion, but makeup is cheaper. Along with my clumsiness in walking, I have one of the worst butter fingers. I always drop things on my clothes and spill constantly. I think in life I am just a clumsy person. As much as I love clothes and beautiful handbags I know I don’t take as good care of them as I should, I love washing my clothes after each use (yes I know it is bad to do that) and it never fails I always end up getting scratches on my purse. 😥 That’s not to say I don’t try to take care of my clothes. I love doing laundry and removing stains is my specialty. I love ironing! But chasing after a 7 year old who loves to be outdoors even in the middle of winter, there is no way I am not getting dirty
- Leather or Sequins? Leather/Pleather. I love sequins, but they can be itchy and noticeably fall off from clothes 😦
I will be posting another post in the morning so stay tune.
Here is hoping I can fall asleep, if not be expecting that post soon lol